Official Joomla! Announcements
With this module, you can show 2 images on 2 columns. You can move up/down one image to another by adjusting padding. You can add title, short description and link to all images.
- Responsive design
- SEO friendly images
- Show texts (title, description, link or button) by writing with your favourite Joomla! default text editor
- Option to show texts on left or right column with reverse option
- Option to add 2 images (one on left and another on right) with 2 columns
- Option to add CSS top padding to move down one image
- Option to add link on each images
- Option to add title and short description on each images.
Customize and add a Do Not Sell button to your website to provide a transparent mechanism for website visitors to opt out of the sale of their personal data and exercise their consumer rights.
Under the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) and Nevada Privacy Law, website visitors have the right to opt out of the sale of their personal information.
The CookiePro Do Not Sell Plugin provides an easy way for website owners to meet the Do Not Sell requirement through a user-friendly, customizable interface that doesn’t require any coding experience.
With two implementation options, it’s easy to add a floating action button or link anywhere on your website. Once published, website visitors can click on the button to view key information such as your privacy notice, contact information, and data subject request form as well as the ability to opt-out of personalized advertisements.
- Customize a Do Not Sell floating action button with real-time preview updates
- Add key contact information to floating action button
- Include a consumer rights request form from CookiePro Optional: Sign up for a CookiePro account to create a Consumer Rights form that can be linked from your Do Not Sell action button. Visit CookiePro.com to get started.
- Allow users to opt-out of personalized advertisements
- Install and activate the CookiePro Do Not Sell plugin on your Joomla website. Once activated, the CookiePro CCPA plugin will appear in the left-hand navigation of your dashboard.
- Customize your Do Not Sell button and modal. Optional: Copy and paste the CookiePro Consumer Rights form link into the CookiePro - CCPA plugin.
- Click save, press publish, and the icon and modal will be added to your website.
CookiePro is the most mature and trusted cookie consent tool that is purpose-built for compliance with CCPA, GDPR, ePrivacy, and IAB framework. CookiePro offers an advanced consent solution with products for cookie compliance, mobile app compliance and consumer & subject rights requests. These products can be used together or individually to power your consent solution.
Main features include:
- Automatically scan and categorize cookies on your website
- Customize your cookie banner and preview before publishing
- Configure consent models by geolocation (Show only in EU)
- Respect prior consent and Do Not Track browser settings
- Granular preferences center and ability to withdraw consent
- Complete records of consent to demonstrate compliance
- Audit website for changes through scheduled website scans
- View previously published versions saved in a script archive
- Leverage built-in templates with multilingual support (50+ languages)
- Email us at
- Browse the CookiePro Community for knowledgebase articles, product updates and the latest privacy news.
This plugin allows you to add a Do Not Sell button to your Joomla website. Use of this plugin does not, by itself, ensure compliance with legal requirements related to cookies or consumer rights.
This plugin was created by CookiePro. CookiePro provides purpose-built tools to help website owners and agencies simplify compliance with global privacy laws including GDPR, CCPA, and ePrivacy.
nx-articleLibrary is a Joomla! module from nx-designs that converts your articles and categories into a virtual library. Thanks to the ajax support you can switch between pages without even reloading the website.
nx-ArticleLibrary presents your Joomla! articles within a module position in form of a library. Using the sidebar or modal menu (on portable devices) you can browse through the categories and articles (based on the Joomla! article structure) completly within the module. At the first step you define a category from which the module should search for subcategories & articles. These are then get prepared within the module. So you can use normal Joomla! articles and categories to display information within the nx-ArticleLibrary.
- Displays your Joomla! articles as library
- integrated search function
- fully mobile compatible
- Ajax powered
- Customizable Themes
- Animated transitions
- Intellegent Link handling
- Prepared Content
Maintenance-free, neat & simple footer module to display copyright text for your site. Year updates automatically.
- At some templates or even with Joomla's default footer module, you will get some unwanted footer texts.
- And these unwanted footer texts never goes without doing our hands dirty.
- So this module is to get the pure & clean footer copyright texts.
- Publish this footer module & forget.
- You will get the footer text as you want & the year will update automatically each year.
- Yes, it is a very simple & handy tool to keep with.
Plugin Ignisdev Stripe Checkout for Hikashop is a solution for online stores that want to provide their customers with the option of online payment by card for placed orders.
Online payments by credit card
Installed Ignisdev Stripe Checkout for Hikashop plugin allows you to set card payment option in the checkout process.
Card payment in a multilingual online store
Ignisdev Stripe Checkout for Hikashop overcomes language boundaries! The plugin has been structured in such a way that it can be used in single or multilingual stores.
Light form and security
Acceptance of an order with the Stripe payment method redirects you to a secure Stripe payment gateway, which has a light form that allows to enter payer and card details. Data is managed by Stripe ensuring full security of transmitted information.
Notification of successful payment
Ignisdev Stripe Checkout for Hikashop updates the order status according to the plugin settings. You can also check and manage transactions from the Stripe Dashboard.
Stripe Checkout requires https (SSL) on your site.
Stripe Checkout for Hikashop is based on Stripe API. Stripe Checkout for Hikashop supports one-time payments.