LDAP Integration with Active Directory and OpenLDAP - NTLM & Kerberos Login plugin provides login to Joomla using credentials stored in your LDAP Server. It allows users to authenticate against various LDAP implementations like Microsoft Active Directory, OpenLDAP and other directory systems. We support user management features such as creating users not present in Joomla from LDAP Server, adding users, editing users and so on through additional add-ons. User information is in sync with the information in LDAP. This plugin is free to use under the GNU/GPLv2 license. If you wish to use enhanced features, then there is a provision to upgrade as well. There is also a provision to use our services to deploy and configure this plugin.
Login to Joomla using your LDAP credentials (
Additionally login with Joomla credentials )
- Automatic user registration after login if the user is not already registered with your site.
- Uses LDAP for a secure connection to your LDAP Server.
- Test connection to your LDAP server.
- Test authentication using credentials stored in your LDAP server.
- Ability to test against a demo LDAP server and demo credentials.
Premium Version Features (Check out the Licensing tab to
- Role Mapping: Mapping of LDAP groups to Joomla Roles upon authentication.
- Multiple Username Attributes: Authenticate users against multiple user attributes like uid, cn(common name), mail, sAMAccountName.
- Fallback Login: Fallback to local password in case LDAP is unreachable.
- Profile Sync: Sync LDAP Profile with Joomla. (Available as an add-on).
** Why the free plugins are not sufficient? **
- With authentication being one of the essential functions of the day, a fast and priority support (provided in paid versions) ensures that any issues you face on a live production site can be resolved in a timely manner.
- Regular updates to the premium plugin compatible with the latest Joomla version. The updates include security and bug fixes. These updates ensure that you are updated with the latest security fixes.
- Ensure timely updates for new Joomla/PHP releases with our premium plugins and compatibility updates to make sure you have adequate support for smooth transitions to new versions for Joomla and PHP.
- Reasonably priced with various plans tailored to suit your needs.
- Easy to set up with lots of support and documentation to assist with the setup.
- High level of customization and add-ons to support specific requirements.