This is a module that displays the server status of the 5 most
common server services, and also load times, connection speeds,
uptime, disk and ram usage. Works on the IP address of the server
and shows/hides features: server online, internet connection, ftp,
sql, mail, load times/speeds, uptime, disk space, connection speed,
ram usage. Select yes or no to turn each feature on or off. Simple
to use! Just enter the IP Address of your server.
See the Demo for examples.
Live Server Status Section:
- Web Server Status - online/offline
- Internet Connection - show/hide
- Internet Connection Port Number - show/hide
- FTP - show/hide
- FTP Port Number - show/hide
- MySQL - show/hide
- MySQL Port Number - show/hide
- Mail Server - show/hide
- Mail Server Port Number - show/hide
Live Server Performance Section:
- Average Load Time - [call/load/reply]
- Server Internet Speed - show/hide
- Server Uptime - days/hours
- Disk Usage - show/hide
- Ram Usage - show/hide
Install / Usage: Download the zip file. Install
normally in Joomla back end. Go to modules and select Any Server
Status module. Set IP address. Set options. Set pages to display
on. Set module position. Publish and Save.
Display: This module is designed to be displayed in a 100% width module position. It is not meant to be displayed in a Side module position.
Notes: A sensible limitation is, you cannot hide a service and also display it's port number. This would make no sense.